Sustainable, Innovative, Customizable Packaging
- Providing innovative, sustainable food packaging SOLUT!ons directly to the food handling and processing industry.
- Uniquely durable disposable bakeware, catering plates and trays and custom bakeware creations, trusted by clients such as Panera Bread, Sam's Club, Rich Products, Costco Wholesale, Rain Creek Baking, and Whole Foods Market.
- We are the manufacturers of paper food packaging products, and we pride ourselves on producing new custom, sustainable food packaging SOLUT!ons
- Owner-management team brings years of product development and business management experience to achieve our standards.
Disposable Hospital Foodservice Trays
SOLUT! Food Service Trays for Hospital, Long-Term Care, Assisted Senior Living, and other Healthcare Facilities
SOLUT! is an SQF (Safe Quality Food) certified, FDA inspected manufacturer of food and medical device packaging in Lewis Center, Ohio. SOLUT! has been manufacturing for over 15 years.
For the past 10 years, SOLUT! has been manufacturing and supplying a range of unique, three-ply paperboard Eco trays as a cost-effective, rigid, and sustainable alternative to plastic and Styrofoam trays for the Surgical/Custom Procedural Tray in the healthcare industry.
Trays, Plates & Platters
Our unusually strong, convenient, disposable, and environmentally friendly paper plates and catering trays are perfect for commercial food packaging, restaurant carryout, and catering. Most are available with clear PET dome lids to aid merchandising of your product.
Our dual-ovenable paper trays provide a unique, cost effective, attractive, and sustainable food packaging alternative to plastic (polypropylene, CPET, PET), aluminum foil, and metal trays. Our formed corrugated trays and loaf pans (pictured above) offer superior stength and rigidity.
Looking for Bakeable, Disposable Loaf Pans? We have the SOLUTion!
- Safe for cooking in both microwave and conventional ovens
- No assembly required, simply fill and bake
- Rigid construction provides exceptional strength and performance
- Made in the USA with FDA compliant, grease resistant paper
- Designer print pattern for upscale presentation of baked products
- Eliminates need for cleaning metal pans
What Our Customers Say
SOLUT!'s custom-printed 12" paper food tray was perfect for our holiday party trays. The trays offered a great combination of features that we couldn't find anywhere else. They were beautifully made, strong, and held up extremely well. The custom holiday graphics printed on the tray enabled us to offer a unique and creative presentation. And, since they are made with corrugated paper, we were very happy with their use of sustainable materials. Whole Foods will definitely be using these trays again, and we are working to implement additional products from SOLUT! using their unique technology.
Our national supermarket customer wanted to re-launch an existing in-store bakery item with unique packaging. The project was on a fast timeline and needed to launch in over 3,000 stores for the holidays. SOLUT! was able to provide a bakeable tray and clear dome lid that provided the functionality and look the customer wanted. SOLUT! provided samples for a test market in which product sales increased dramatically over the existing packaging. SOLUT!’s responsiveness and unique packaging technology enabled us to deliver the cost-effective, functional, and sustainable packaging SOLUT!ion that our customer was looking for.
Kronos Foods has partnered with SOLUT! for the past four years to provide unique, cost-effective, and sustainable packaging alternatives to plastic for our supermarket and club store items. SOLUT! has developed unique packaging SOLUT!ons such as introducing custom tray colors, new tray sizes, and optimized retail-ready packaging designed to fit our products and provide improved merchandising while helping to meet our retail customers' price points. SOLUT! works closely with our company from the R&D stage through production to ensure the packaging performs from production, through international distribution, to our customers’ retail shelves. We continue to develop new items and look forward to continuing our partnership with SOLUT!.