Disposable Hospital Foodservice Trays
- Pre-formed, 3-ply corrugated paper trays require no assembly
- Superior strength, will not crack or break like Styrofoam or molded fiber trays
- Disposable trays reduce risk of cross-contamination vs. reusable rigid plastic trays
- Competitively priced, manufactured in USA from recycled paper
- Available for quick delivery
SOLUT! FDA Letter of Inspection & ComplianceRead the Letter
SOLUT! Food Service Trays for Hospital, Long-Term Care, Assisted Senior Living, and other Healthcare Facilities
SOLUT! is an SQF (Safe Quality Food) certified, FDA inspected manufacturer of food and medical device packaging in Lewis Center, Ohio. SOLUT! has been manufacturing for over 15 years.
For the past 10 years, SOLUT! has been manufacturing and supplying a range of unique, three-ply paperboard Eco trays as a cost-effective, rigid, and sustainable alternative to plastic and Styrofoam trays for the Surgical/Custom Procedural Tray in the healthcare industry.
SOLUT! is offering our readily available three-ply paperboard Eco trays as a cost-effective, sturdy, disposable (one-time use) foodservice tray in hospital, long-term care, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, and any in-patient healthcare facility as a means of substantially reducing any risk of cross-contamination. For assisted senior-living facilities, the use of isolation trays are common as a means of reducing the risk of cross-contamination. Whenever a resident of an assisted living facility contracts a contagious disease, the use of isolation trays help protect all of the residents and employees of those senior living facilities.
Traditional healthcare foodservice trays are rigid plastic and designed to be reusable. However, reusable plastic trays can increase the risk of cross-contamination and consume valuable resources in washing and storage.
The advantages of SOLUT!’s sturdy, sustainable, disposable hospital/healthcare facility foodservice trays compared to a reusable plastic tray or other disposable trays such as Styrofoam or other pulp/fiber trays are many:
- SOLUT! Eco hospital/healthcare foodservice trays are Made in the USA
- SOLUT! Eco hospital/healthcare foodservice trays are stronger than other disposable hospital foodservice trays
- SOLUT! Eco hospital/healthcare foodservice trays will not crack or break like other Styrofoam or fiber trays
- SOLUT! Eco foodservice trays are 100% recyclable and made with a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled paper, ideal for hospital environments
- SOLUT! Eco hospital/healthcare foodservice trays substantially reduce the risk of cross-contamination that exists with a reusable plastic tray
- SOLUT! Eco hospital/healthcare foodservice trays provide an elegant and disposable serving tray alternative for residents of assisted living facilities that are in isolation due to a contagious disease
- SOLUT! Eco hospital/healthcare foodservice trays are FDA direct food contact approved
- SOLUT! Eco hospital/healthcare facility foodservice trays are in-stock and available immediately in a convenient range of five (5) sizes from individual meals to large trays capable of handling multiple patient meals
Hospital, long-term care, assisted living, and senior living facilities are experiencing a significant increase in the need for sturdy, disposable (one-time use) foodservice trays as a means of reducing the risk of cross-contamination. Many charitable organizations and hospital systems are erecting temporary hospitals in convention centers, sports stadiums, and cruise ships where the ability to properly sanitize reusable trays may be limited. SOLUT! can supply the demand for rigid disposable foodservice trays to hospitals, long-term care, and other in-patient healthcare facilities to eliminate the labor, washing, storage, and potential cross contamination of reusable plastic foodservice trays.